-provided by the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
All coaches will have taken and passed this course before participating in any contact drills.
Please see your Organization's Commissioner if you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns with this safety initiative.
Concussion Signs & Symptons
* appears DAZED or STUNNED, CONFUSED about assignment or position.
* forgets plays
* unsure of game, score, or opponent
* loses consciousness (even briefly)
* shows BEHAVIOR or PERSONALITY changes
* can't RECALL events prior to or after the hit or fall.
* HEAHACHE or PRESSURE in the head
* BALANCE problems, DIZZINESS
* DOUBLE or BLURRY vision
* SENSITIVITY to light or noise
* concentration or MEMORY problems
* SLUGGHIS, HAZY, FOGGY/GROGGY
fOR A FREE PRINTABLE CONCUSSION ACTION PLAN, GO HERE>>>